Fire Protective Clothing by Headway
For the latest in design and technology for comfort and protection.
At Headway, we understand fire fighter is not a easy job, firefighter clothing shouldn't make it any tougher. We use high quality material to essential it lightweight and flexible fire suit for your safety and mobility in a dangerous fire-fighting situation.
Chosen by fire department across the global.
Headway's delivery an innovative fire fighting suits with special features as well as in standard models. Our fire fighting suit has develop to close with international demand.
Custom made and approve
We do custom design according to specification to approved standards or to a higher level of protection. All Headway firefighter suits are fulfill international requirement for radiant heat and flame protection.
A helmet widely used in professional and semi-professional firefighting, it provides high levels of protection and accessories which allow it to be greatly personallzed. Compact, light and comfortable, Compacta is equipped with a rapid and effective adjustment system.
- Flame retardant high temperature resistant copolymer plastic
- Long-term resistance to 140°C/ 30 min, 250°C/ 15 min
- European standards conformity (EN 443/1997)
- Polycarbonate anti-scratch and anti-fog coated visor
- Removable neck protector ma de of genuine leather(optional aluminized carbon-fiber)
- Interior shock absorber made of polyurethane foam
- Integrated adjustment system (ranging from 52 - 63cm)
- Luminescent and reflective tapes visible from both sidesand in all conditions
- SOLAS compliance
- Ready to use with a full face mask
- Flame retardant cotton chinstrap - tested to prevent skin irritations
Available in other colours upon request – Optional photoluminescent
- Color: Dark Blue, Grey, Grayish off‐white
- Construction: Full faced, light weight, double layer
- Style : Tube & Rib
- Flame Spread: No flaming to edge.
- No hole formation
- No flaming debris
- No after flame
- No afterglow
- Heat Resistance Change < 3%
- Residual Strength > 2800 kPa
- Heat Transfer‐Radiation : t24>28.5s；t24‐t12>11s
- Do not use chlorine bleach;
- Do not dry clean;
- Machine wash at a temperature lower than 60oC
- Iron at low temperature;
- Tumble dry at low temperature;
- Softeners suggested to be used.
- Whenever possible, keep it stored away from direct sunlight,
- which may degrade the color, and reduce the performance;
- Keep it away from direct fume source;
- Keep the storing places dry.
Limitations of use:
Before using the hood, the hazard which is happening must be subject to an incident‐specific risk assessment by the user. The fire hood DOES NOT protect from the following risks:
- Fire entry or activities with the equivalent fire‐contact risk.
- Chemical risks.
- Contact with bulk flammable liquid fires.
Guaranteed flame resistance materials for the life of the hood.
Smooth and ductile fire-fighting glove made of grain leather. This glove is very suitable for technical assistance and rescue purposes.Due to the seamless knitted lining, the glove offers a very good protection against mechanical stress.
Sizes: 8/S, 9/M, 10/L, 11/XL, 12/XXL
Colour : Black with yellow cuff
|Cuff:||Knitted cuff of KEVLAR®|
|Lining:||KEVLAR® with Polyester-Glass|
- NFPA 1971:2007
- Flame Retardant Upper
- High Contras Colors for Good Visibility
- Steel Teo Cap and Steel Midsole Protection
- Heat and Oil Resistant Anti-Slip Sole
- Ozone Resistant Upper
- Heel Energy Absorbing Sole Construction
- Electric Shock Resistant Outside Up to 14KV
- Sponge Cushion Insole
- Extra padding for Ankle, Heel Tendon and Shin
- Heat and cold Insulating Outsole
- Mild Acid and Alkaline Resistant Upper
- Pull-up Strap for easy Don and Doff
|Type of construction||Vulcanized Rubber Upper and Sole.|
|Last/Sole Pattern||PSV Medium (D) Width/NJV|