Totally Enclosed Air Lift Bags
Totally Enclosed Type Lift Bags (Salvage Tube, Inflatable Buoyancy Bags) is one kind effective alternative of Open Bottom Parachute type lifting bags for the surface buoyancy support operation.
Totally Enclosed Air Lift Bags can be used for buoyancy support and refloatation operation in shallow water and on the surface, support/salvage pontoons for bridges, floating platforms, dock gates, sunkend objects or military equipment. Totally enclosed lifting bags offer an effectual method of reducing the draught of vessel and floating underwater structures. Then also povide an ideal system of buoyancy or cable and static buoyancy support.
Totally Enclosed Type lifting bags are cylindrical shaped units, fabricated from heavy duty polyester cloth coated with P.V.C (Made in Germany), completely equipped including the appropriate quantity of automatic air relief valves, certified heavy duty polyester webbing with shackles (with safe working factor 6:1), and air inlet stainless/brass ball valves.
1. The different of light duty and heavy duty is the material.
2. Other sizes or type are available upon request.
3. Contact us to get detailed technical date sheet.
4. Orange and yellow color is standard color. Other color is available.
5. The above specification only for information, take practicality as standard.
Features and Advantages:
● Made of heavy duty PVC coated polyester fabric (Made in German)
● All seams are RF welded
● Fold compactly for easy efficient storage
● 3/4'' B.S.P air inlet stainless/brass ball valves
● Certificate Webbing harness (with 6:1 safe working factor) terminate with end shackles
● Many Automatic Pressure Relief Valves
● Design Safety Working Factor 6:1
● Complete with "Operation and Maintenance Manual" , mill certification, or third party certification upon request
● Delivered ready for use
● Custom sizes and types available
● Manufactured and Tested in accordance with IMCA D016, Rev3 - June 2007 Guidelines
Quality Assurance Guaranteed
● Suitable for shallow water usage
● Suitable for long term use
● Military equipment
● Bridge supports
● Marine Pontoons
● Marine salvage and refloatation
● Extra buoyancy for pipe and cable float out operations